Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for March 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring Spring or Spring related projects. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the amazing Spring projects.
The minute I saw Easter Message in the 2017 Occasions Catalog I knew I wanted it! I began with one of my favorite colors, Pool Party. Tasty Treats has a beautiful matching DSP that I used on the front. I wanted the cross to be subdued, so I added a piece of vellum. If you look at the pictures carefully you will see the letter “C” from Timeless Textured stamped on the vellum with versa mark ink. I used markers to color the flowers from Birthday Blossoms to resemble dogwood flowers and cut them so they overlapped the oval frame. A symbolic butterfly was added to the flowers.
I stamped the cross from Easter Message on watercolor paper and used Stampin’ Write markers, Wink of Stella, Watercolor pencils to color the cross and purple cloth. I added a thin layer of Fine Tip Glue to add a slight shine to the purple.
I stamped a corner of the Birthday Blossoms on the front of the envelope and finished the flap with Pool Party DSP.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer You are here
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations