Welcome to the August 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re going to “Cut It Out”. Participants will feature projects with “cuts” from punches, dies, Framelits, Edgelits, or Thinlits.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
The Bike Ride Bundle offers lots of opportunities to cut, stamp, piece and fun creating your very own designer bike. I love the bright bold color Tempting Turquoise with the new in-color Lemon Lime Twist. It makes me happy!
I used silver foil paper adhered to a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to make the application of the main bike part to the card easy! The handle bar ribbons are made with white baker’s twine sponged with Lemon-Lime Twist ink. If you haven’t bought any of the 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon, you will want to add it to your list – isn’t it gorgeous?
I enjoy two forms of exercise – biking and pilates – so when the bundle came out in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, I knew it would make it way to Maineville, Ohio. My granddaughters and I have many fond memories of adventures riding together on the Little Miami State Park trail.
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on September 13, 2017 for “My Favorite Season”. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We’d love to hear what you have to say about our creative “Cuts”.
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts.com
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs