Welcome to the Pals December 2017 Blog Hop featuring “All that Sparkles and Shines”. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
You got to love how easy it is to come up with an all that “Sparkle and Shines” card using Stampin’ Up! products. The coordination options go on and on! When I saw the blog hop topic, I immediately went to the Wise Men from Afar set and Year of Cheer DSP. The stars were cut from Silver Glimmer Paper & Champagne Foil. I used the multi-purpose adhesive to make adhering the stars easy and mess free! The detail from the stamped wise men embossed in gold add to the shine! I fussy cut the wise men so I could offset them from the oval.
I stamped stars in the corner on the inside, added one champagne star, embossed the sentiment and then stamped the border using Night of Bethlehem stamp set and added Years of Cheer Washi tape.
The complete ensemble is sure to dazzle!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose